1. The Contest is open to all legal female residents of the Netherlands between the ages of 18 and 28 years. Participants under the age of 18 that are turning 18 years during the contest must receive permission from their parents or guardian prior to entry.
2. In order to participate, you must be from of African descent or from african diaspora. Participants should be in possession of a Dutch passport or other passport which allows the holder to travel within Europe and India. Other cases can be accepted by the Miss Supermodel Worldwide Africa organization when deemed fit.
3. Contestants shall not be over the age of 28, nor are they married or have been married before according to the international rules of the Miss Supermodel Worldwide organization.
4. Individuals who have appeared or are scheduled to appear in national television programs, movies or national advertising campaigns, including print advertisements or featured editorial appearances in national magazines, and/or in national television commercials are not eligible. Individuals who have previously won a national magazine or agency modeling contest or are currently finalists in the same are not eligible. Anyone chosen as one of the ten national finalists will agree to withdraw from any other national modeling contests and agree not to enter any other national modeling contest from the time the national finalists are announced until the grand finale.
5. Only one entry per person is authorized, contestants entering more than once for the contest will be automatically disqualified.
1. Contest period begins on May 26, 2018 and ends on the grand finale.
2. Miss Supermodel Worldwide Africa reserves the right to terminate the contest by giving notice deemed appropriate by Miss Supermodel Worldwide Africa during the first day of any week during the length of the contest, in which case the contest will terminate on the last day of the week during which the termination was announced.
3. For the duration of the contest period, a total amount of €500,- shall be paid per contestant on the agreed upon dates. This amount includes 20 free tickets to be sold by the participants as well as the offered services to the candidates in the form of portfolio, photoshoots, workshops, entrance to events as well as goodies,clothing, accessories.and more.
4. During the contest period, contestants are expected and required to be present during workshops and events. Absence without notifying the organization of a good reason, may lead to disqualification as stated in the contract.
1. Individuals can only apply online. To enter fill out the application (only one per person). The three photographs should include one headshot, a three quarters to the waist up, and a full length picture with tight clothes that defines your body shape.
2. The applicant must be 170 cm or taller.
3. No group shots will be considered. Please use no or very light Makeup. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or otherwise not in compliance with these official rules will be disqualified.
4. To enter, your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology (now known or hereafter devised or discovered) which may be used by Supermodel Worldwide Africa for the purpose of entry tracking. No responsibility is assumed for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions or service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion or unauthorized human intervention.
1. Entries will be judged by Miss Supermodel Worldwide Africa editorial department to determine the semifinalists. The finalists will be judged during the grand finale by the contest jury; the winner and the runner-ups will be chosen during the grand finale. All entries will be judged equally and the contestants will be judged equally on the overall poise, grace, beauty and attractiveness of these photographs. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final. The finalists will be announced on the casting day.
1. The winner will become Miss Supermodel Worldwide Africa 2018 and is going to represent her country at the Supermodel Worldwide pageant in India. The trip and stay will be paid by the Miss Supermodel Worldwide Africa organization.
- The winner wil win a cash prize of 1000,- euro.
2. All other expenses, including local transportation in finalists' hometowns, meal outside of those provided, telephone and tips, will be the responsibility of the finalists.
3. If the winner cannot fulfill her duties as Miss Supermodel Worldwide Africa 2018, the 1st runner-up will take over her duties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; RIGHTS OF USE; MISCELLANEOUS
1. Miss Supermodel Worldwide Africa and all parties acting in concert with Miss Supermodel Worldwide Africa have all legal rights in the submitted entry, including but not limited to all trademark, copyright, patent or other intellectual property rights. Submission of an entry expressly gives Miss Supermodel Worldwide Africa and all parties acting in concert with Miss Supermodel Worldwide Africa the right to modify, edit, publish or otherwise change or exploit the images contained in the materials in any manner whatsoever. Acceptance of a prize constitutes winners' permission to use their names, cities and states of residences, and likeness', and to be photographed for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law. All entrants release Miss Supermodel Worldwide Africa and all parties acting in concert with Miss Supermodel Worldwide Africa and their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and all other entities associated with the development and execution of this contest from any and all liability from injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participation in this
promotion and/or from acceptance, possession or use of any prize. Contestants and winner agree to adhere to the rules of this contest.
2. Entries and other submitted material become the property of Miss Supermodel Worldwide Africa and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. Miss Supermodel Worldwide Africa and those working for Miss Supermodel Worldwide Africa or on the behalf of Miss Supermodel Worldwide Africa, will not be responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, or postage due mail or e-mail and for Internet, computer hardware and software, phone, and other technical errors, malfunctions, and delays. In the event of a dispute concerning who submitted an e-mail entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized holder of the e-mail account from which the entry is made. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person to whom an amyl address is assigned by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning amyl addresses for the domain associated with the submitted amyl address.
4. Miss Supermodel Worldwide Africa reserves its right in its sole discretion to modify or cancel all or any portions of the Contest because of technical errors or malfunctions, viruses, hackers, or for other reasons that corrupt the Contest in any manner. Miss Supermodel Worldwide Africa also reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who fails to comply with these Official Rules, who attempts to enter the Contest in any manner or through any means other than as described in these Official Rules, or who attempts to disrupt the Contest or to circumvent any of these Official Rules.
5. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and these Official Rules and to comply with all laws and regulations. The prizes will be awarded. No prize substitutions, transfers, or cash alternatives permitted except Miss Supermodel Worldwide Africa reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at Miss Supermodel Worldwide Africa' discretion. By entering, each winner accepts all of the conditions, restrictions, requirements, and/or regulations required by Miss Supermodel Worldwide Africa. Unless otherwise prohibited by law, acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use winner's name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), and biographical information for advertising and publicity purposes for Miss Supermodel Worldwide Africa and for this and/or similar promotions, without compensation. Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Miss Supermodel Worldwide Africa, their affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns, from any damage, injury, death, loss, or other liability that may arise from entrant's participation in the contest or the awarding, acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize